Do you love watching and supporting world class entertainment? Do you have a few spare hours a week or month? Would you like tofind out more about the flexible volunteering opportunities we can offer you?
If so, come to Helmsley Arts Centre on one of the following dates and join us for our monthly ‘Coffee, Cake and Conversation’ and meet some of our existing volunteers.
Whether you are looking to meet new people, learn new skills or want to help out your localArts Centre, there are various ways to volunteer your time with us at Helmsley Arts Centre we proudly have approximately 100 active volunteers whose generosity enables us to run and operate all our events. We are always extremely grateful to anyone who can offer us their spare time and support!
What we offer
- A volunteer role that best matches your skills and time available
- Full training and support as you take up your new role
- The opportunity to enhance your cv with broader work experience
- The chance to widen your circle of friends by joining a friendly team
- The satisfaction of making a contribution to the community
We have a range of opportunities available, including:
- the hosts who meet and greet the artists
- the front of house teams who run the event
- the bar staff
- the evening box office staff
- the art exhibition stewards; and
- the Friday Café helpers
- gardeners and building maintenance staff
We require a large team of friendly and dedicated people to keep theArts Centre running smoothly and would not be able to operate without them!
If you would like to find out more about Volunteering for us please get in touch with Katy, our Volunteer Coordinator directly, who can send you the Volunteer Enquiry Form and arrange for you to come in for an informal chat.
Email Katy Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org