|Job Description||Marketing Coordinator|
|Location||Helmsley Arts Centre (HAC)|
|Length of Contract||12 Months|
|Responsible To||Artistic Director and HAC Board of Trustees|
Marketing Coordinator: Promote and market HAC to new and returning audience members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and upload events on to the website.
- Responsible for e-marketing HAC events.
- Responsible for HAC’s social media presence.
- Assist with publicity materials to promote events/activities.
- Design event publicity.
- Coordinate mailings to promote HAC events.
- Promote events through online listings.
- Assist with the production of HAC’s 3 annual brochures.
- Organise distribution of 3 annual brochures
- Manage audience database and ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act.
Contacts and Relationships:
- Members of the public
- Artists, Arts agencies and organisations
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisation and administration skills.
- An ability to prioritise workload.
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer/Social Media literate.
- Basic ability to use design software.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well on own initiative and within a team.
Previous Marketing experience is essential to this role.
The duties and responsibilities in this role are not restrictive and the post holder may be required to undertake other duties from time to time.
The position is for 10 hours a week over two days based at Helmsley Arts Centre
£10 per hour
The post is subject to a probationary period of 6 weeks
Please send your application, with any attachments, including CV, covering letter and any information you think will help us make our decision, to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Fri 1st March 2019
Interviews week commencing: W/C 11 March 2019
Projected Start Date: W/C 18 March 2019 (Flexible)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Freelance / Casual Technician
Be part of a small team of technicians that staff the varied live programme at Helmsley Arts Centre, responsible to the technical Manager.
Description: Successful applicants will be able to show a good understanding of how theatre lighting and sound systems work, and be able to show previous experience in both lighting and live sound applications. Being able to programme a digital lighting desk is essential, although some training can be given to refresh knowledge of how our current desk works.
The ability to use access equipment and manual handling is important, as well as a good understanding of general health and safety and be able to apply these skills to the incoming show’s requirements.
We require all our staff to be presentable and wear appropriate PPE for the show they are staffing.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Specialist knowledge in one or more of the following:
Live Sounds Production, Theatre Lighting, lighting/sound desk operation, Rigging
- Relevant technical qualifications.
- First Aid Certificate.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10 per hour
Please send a CV & short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org