Main Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing Coordinator: Promote and market HAC & HAC’s programme
- Assist with development and implementation of long term Marketing strategy/plan in line with HAC’s Business plan.
- Collect and use information about visitors and their experience to develop and improve the visitor experience and attract new audiences.
- Marketing to current and potential audience through traditional and social media methods.
- Develop joint marketing activities and partnerships with other arts venues.
- Maintain and upload events to HAC website and other sources.
- Responsible for marketing and promotion of HAC events and activities.
- Responsible for HAC’s social media presence.
- Assist with organisation of publicity materials to promote events/activities.
- Assist with the production and organise distribution of HAC’s three annual brochures.
- Manage audience database and ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act.
- Coordinating on all aspects of a marketing campaign, including evaluation.
- HAC Colleagues & Volunteers
- Members of the public
- Press and media
- Artists, Arts agencies and organisations
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator/officer or similar role (Essential).
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience with research using data analytics software.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite (Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is desirable)
- Ability to work on own initiative while seeking appropriate input.
- Able to critically evaluate ideas and information.
- Good organisation and efficiency.
- Able to adapt and make improvements to working practices.
- Able to work as a member of a team and collaborate across organisational boundaries.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines while managing a wide range of concurrent activities
To start ASAP 9 hours per week (at National Living Wage rate)to be worked as follows: Monday & Thursday: 5am-8am Friday: 12noon-2pm. Please note that furniture moving is required for this role. For further details please contact: Karen Gosney, General Manager: [email protected] | 01439771715 HAC Cleaner/ Housekeeper Application form