HAC - December 2020 Reopening!
We are delighted to say that, as Ryedale has been placed into tier 2, we can open our doors again from Wed 2nd December. Our hearts go out to the venues who are unable to open due to being placed in Tier 3 or due to the many other challenges this year has brought. We send our support and best wishes to them.
Our Cinema, NT & Bolshoi Screenings will go ahead during December, the current paper cutting exhibition will be open and our Children’s ballet classes will recommence. Sadly, our Friday Cafe will not be able to reopen during December.
For tickets and more information head to our What’s on Page
Our Box Office and Exhibition opening times will be as follows
Precautions we are taking to keep you safe during your visit to HAC
- Face coverings will be mandatory unless seated and eating/drinking or exempt
- All our staff/volunteers will be wearing face coverings
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands upon arrival
- There will be a one way system throughout the building, as well as a one in one out system for our toilets
- Socially distanced seating- we have reduced our capacity to 20% to ensure that each household are sat at least 2m away from each other
- Regular disinfectant fogging of the building
- Increased ventilation in the auditorium
- We will also have the NHS test and trace app QR code at the entrance to use, as well as contact details for track and trace taken upon your booking.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to HAC!